For biofireplaces limits do not exist, such devices do not require complicated installation or connection to the chimney, they are easy to install and to use. They can be placed both in a spacious house or a smaller flat. Biofireplaces are also an excellent solution for interior design. The wide range of products enables to use it in the most original ideas.
Biofireplace is TÜV certified.. The TUV mark is a proof of high quality and confirmation that the device meets obligatory safety requirements In addition, the certificate of conformity TÜV guarantees that the manufacturing processes of the product is monitored by experts of TÜV Rheinnland Poland and devices are executed at the highest technical level.
A biofireplace with TÜV has an reinforced special chamber that prevents pouring fuel as a result of accidental overflow. It also has a indicator of maximum biofuel rate and the absorbing insert, that reduces consumption and protects against spills as a result of tilting the device (even with burning fuel in a container). Extinguishing the flame in biofireplace is realized through the use of movable cursor, which can be locked by using a special handle supplied with the unit.
Standard equipment of biofireplace:
– Biofuel container: absorbing insert placed in container provides safety of the biofireplace and eliminates any risk of spillage of fuel, even in case of biocontainer’s overturning. Biocontainer is made of stainless steel. (ATTENTION!! Once the container can be poured up to 50% of its capacity. Larger amount of liquid may cause pouring it while possible tilting)..
– Regulating handle the container.
- Fuel type biofuel of biological alcohol
- Weight (kg) 12,0
- Material painted steel
- Width (cm) 80,80
- Height (cm) 60,00
- Depth (cm) 48,80
- TÜV certificate Yes
- Color black
- Type of biofireplace freestanding
- Capacity of bio insert (l) 0,50
- Glazing No